Sunday, October 13, 2013

In Dreams... The Solitary Road Blog Tour From S.I. Hayes

+Bewitching Book Tours

 Presents 






So I went and did it, I Jumped on the book tours wagon, and now I've wrangled myself into somethings.  Get ready for some Interviews and deeper depths into the tale from my Guest Posts... I've shared my schedule so you won't miss a beat. It all starts on Monday October 14th!! Do drop in and say Hello!! And don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!!! 


October 14 Character Interview
Adrienne Woods Books and Reviews
October 14 Spotlight
Lis Les Livres
October 15 Interview
Pembroke Sinclair.  
October 16 Guest blog
Book Reviews by Xunaira J. 
October 16 Spotlight
Book2Buzz
October 17 Interview
Roxanne's REalm
October 17 Spotlight
Book Worm & More, 
October 18 Guest blog 
Fang-tastic Books
October 18 Interview
Dalene’s Book Reviews
October 21 Interview
Mythical Books
October 21 Spotlight
Bitten By Love Reviews
review ?
Random Reviews by Leanne