Monday, November 26, 2018

#MondayBlogs #AuthorsRunYourMouths #AMeansToGreive @shannonihayes #BrookGreene #SiHayes


S.I. Hayes Presents

Authors Running Their Mouths is the creative brain child of Author S.I. Hayes Join her as she asks other Authors to let loose and Run their mouths!



Welcome Author Brook Greene.  Let's see what she's got to say!

A means to greive. 

I started writing to cope with the death of my father. I needed something to do other than drink, which I was doing way more than I should have been. I knew several of my friends at work read a lot, so I asked them if I wrote something if they would read it for me and tell me what they thought. Well needless to say they loved the stories I was typing out for them and when it came time for me to put myself out there they were my support system and have stood by me since. The first book I published was a request from one of these very friends, and I never thought that it would lead to a six book series or take me on the fantastic journey it has. 



Bio:

I have been writing since 2012 and published my first book All In in 2014. I have since finished the six book series, The Knights of Mayhem. I have seven books in the making, The Hells Bastards, a spin off series from The Knights of Mayhem. A stand alone The Only One, a billionaire playboy romance. And a second generations of The Knights of Mayhem, The Way Back. I have been married to the love of my life for seventeen years, and we have raised a beautiful daughter who is now in college. 

Socil Links:

Book Links: 

Thank you for joining me today!!

Cheers!

AUTHORS! WANT TO BE SHOWCASED?? FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW!

Authors Run Your Mouth Form






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Joining Us! Remember dear reader of the wee hours if you have enjoyed this or anything else you have found here give us a like, a share or leave a comment! We love to hear from you! And by We I mean me and the voices that write the books!
Oh and the cats.... Always the Cats....
Cheers! And Happy Reading!