Wednesday, September 5, 2018

#WriterWednesday #AuthorsRunYourMouth #WW #WednesdayWords @SusanMeachen @shanonihayes

S.I. Hayes Presents

Authors Running Their Mouths is the creative brain child of Author S.I. Hayes Join her as she asks other Authors to let loose and Run their mouths! 

 Welcome Author S. Meachen


S. Mechen is an Erotica,  Romantic, Drama and Suspense writer. Let's see what she's got to say! 

     I started writing almost three years ago it wasn’t ever post to be published it was to help me deal with my past. Then a few friends were reading it as I wrote it and they pushed me to release it to the world. Chance Encounter is my soul book I guess it contains so much of me that I almost died writing it (no seriously) Well once it was done I got nudged to do another book and well you know how that is. Now we are sitting on book 6 and 7 waiting on release dates.

    I don’t write Fairytale Love Stories it’s more like I Write Perfectly Flawed Romances and I can’t promise an HEA in any of my stories as rainbows and unicorns don’t hangout in my head.

    My first Positive review made me so excited and made my heart relax a bit as others loved what I’d wrote.
Then that first one star review came in and it broke me but I picked up and moved on.

    When I hit bottom the one person who is always there outside my family is my PA Connie Ortiz trust me we hit bottom a bit. While releasing Chance Encounter we found out I have Bipolar 1 and from the moment I got stable I advocated for Mental Illness and Suicide Prevention.


     We could sit here and talk all day long if anyone every has a question feel free to contact me one thing I’ll never get tired of is touching someone’s soul. I’m always wandering around and love Stalkers and Fans. Plus shh I love giving sneak peaks at what is to come from my twisted little self.

Bio:

I'm from a very small town in the Southern part of Tennessee, it's not huge, but it's home. I wear many hats I'm a wife,mom,meme, author, sister to name a few. Being an Author is the one job I've never dread doing unless it editing time. My wonderful PA Connie Ortiz keeps me on track and makes sure my deadlines are meet even if she has to kick my butt. 
I have been married to my husband for twenty-two years, we have two grown children, and one we sort of adopted, who has given us our first set of grand kids. 
You can normally find me curled up with my laptop and my baby girl a 6 foot long Ball Python working on my next book or reading one of my favorite Authors new release. 



Stalk Me if you’d like


Buy Links

Other Retailers like Ibooks, Nook and more! Amazon



Thank you for joining us today!

Cheers! 

S.I. Hayes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Joining Us! Remember dear reader of the wee hours if you have enjoyed this or anything else you have found here give us a like, a share or leave a comment! We love to hear from you! And by We I mean me and the voices that write the books!
Oh and the cats.... Always the Cats....
Cheers! And Happy Reading!