Monday, January 21, 2019

RT #MondayBlogs #AuthorsRunTheirMouths @shannonihayes #CreeNations

S.I. Hayes Presents

Authors Running Their Mouths is the creative brain child of Author S.I. Hayes Join her as she asks other Authors to let loose and Run their mouths!

Welcome Author Cree Nations.  

Cree is an action/romance author. 

Let's see what she's got to say!

Why do you Write?


I write because it's part of breathing for me. I don't remember a time in my life that I haven't written. I started writing short poems at the age of six and I am 71 now so you do the math.  I wrote a short book in tenth grade on the Ancient History of Rome and made an A+ on it. My history teacher used it in her classes until she retired twenty years later. Believe it or not my ex husband is the one that encouraged me to write that first book in 1992 - the one I tried without success to have published the traditional way.
With those rejections I continued to write and would just pack the manuscripts away in boxes.  The thought to quit never entered my mind. My poetry was published or is published I should say and has been for fifteen years. My daughter in law introduced me to Facebook in 1989 and I did the social media thing. Then one day (on Facebook) I met an amazing author by the name of Liberty Parker who said you are going to write that book and self publish it. That was in 2015 and I wrote Malakai Stone Texas Heat Book 1 and it went live in 2016. Without Liberty's encouragement and guidance I would not have made it. I now have six more books published, and have sponsored or hosted four Anthologies.  
I do get discouraged, I think that's only natural for writers. And I procrastinate on a regular basis. I have at least ten works in progress and never seem to have enough time to write. My next book Is His Mark and it's due to go live later this month. I hope to have four more books out by the end of this year. I have many that inspire me on a daily basis, my family of course and other authors like Leah Negron, Sharon Johnson, London Michelle, Elias Raven, Steven Evans, Mitch Workman, Darlene Tallman, Vera Quinn, and of course the amazing Liberty Parker. I've gotten many great reviews, and it blows me away each time and humbles me greatly.  
I've received two 1 star reviews - the first one was given honestly and I learned a great deal from it. The second was given in spite and angered me. I got over it. I have an amazing Assistant Tania Gray who is always there to hold me up when I stumble. I have Shanna Blanton PA who is a great voice of reason for me. And there is one who that I turn to and he is ever present. This community that we are privileged to be part of is amazing.
Of course there is ugly and there is beauty the bad does come with the good. And the blessing is that the good is so much better than the bad. I hope I've written what you needed. It is never easy for me to write about me.    I am a Texas Woman - a blend of tangy, salty, sweet sass. Yep that's me Cree.




Bio:

I am the mother of two sons and Ninny to six grandones. I am the Mommie to three cats, and one dog. Don't tell anyone but it's Milo my 14 year old catgirl that rules this house. Her meow is my command. I should be retired, or so society says but nope I'm working full time and write when I can. I love the written word, and read voraciously. I write poetry, and action adventure romance with erotica blended in to the story. I've written a Dark Romance, and loved writing it. I write a series called Texas Heat with hot alpha males, and females that know how to handle them. I worked as a Counselor for victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault & Human Trafficking and my stories have that in them - based on fact but written in fiction in hopes I can bring attention to the horrible fact that human trafficking is the second in the world highest money making industry there is. The public sees it on the news and then it is gone, but maybe reading about it they'll see that wow this is happening in real life TODAY. I hope my readers enjoy my stories and recommend me to their friends.

Socil Links:

Book Links: 



Thank you for joining me today!!

Cheers!

AUTHORS! WANT TO BE SHOWCASED?? FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW!

Authors Run Your Mouth Form








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Joining Us! Remember dear reader of the wee hours if you have enjoyed this or anything else you have found here give us a like, a share or leave a comment! We love to hear from you! And by We I mean me and the voices that write the books!
Oh and the cats.... Always the Cats....
Cheers! And Happy Reading!