Monday, January 28, 2019

RT #MondayBlogs #AuthorsRunningTheirMouths #DarleneTallman @darzee_t @shannonihayes

S.I. Hayes Presents

Authors Running Their Mouths is the creative brain child of Author S.I. Hayes Join her as she asks other Authors to let loose and Run their mouths!

Welcome Author Darlene Tallman

Darlene is a MC, contemporary romance, and kid's series (Mischief Kitties) Author.

Let's see what she's got to say!

Why I keep writing.

I'm fortunate with the tribe of women I've surrounded myself with because roughly a year and a half ago, I nearly quit writing. Some things were said to me and I took them to heart, not examining the truth behind the words and I figured, it would be better for me to give it up. In short - my integrity was called into question, something that I hold dear. I reached out to two of my peers as well as several on my beta team and to keep this from running on and on, they talked me off the ledge. I know I can pick the phone up and go over story issues and get genuine feedback; they won't blow any smoke up my ass. They make me strive to be a better writer than I was on the previous book. They've celebrated the victories with me and commiserated when I got a crappy review. They remind me that my stories may not be everyone's cup of tea but they might be someone's shot of whiskey!



Bio:


I'm a lover of the written word and enjoy escaping into the worlds that authors create. Growing up, I wanted to be a writer but caved to that pressure of "you can't earn a living that way" and never pursued it as anything more than a hobby. In 2015, I started what became my first book, "Bountiful Harvest", and haven't stopped, letting the muses frolic how they want!

Socil Links:

Book Links: 


Thank you for joining me today!!

Cheers!

AUTHORS! WANT TO BE SHOWCASED?? FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW!

Authors Run Your Mouth Form







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Joining Us! Remember dear reader of the wee hours if you have enjoyed this or anything else you have found here give us a like, a share or leave a comment! We love to hear from you! And by We I mean me and the voices that write the books!
Oh and the cats.... Always the Cats....
Cheers! And Happy Reading!