Monday, January 14, 2019

RT #MondayBlogs #AuthorsRunYourMouths @ChildrenofStone @Shannonihayes

S.I. Hayes Presents

Authors Running Their Mouths is the creative brain child of Author S.I. Hayes Join her as she asks other Authors to let loose and Run their mouths!

Welcome Author Mary R. Woldering.  

Mary is a Genre: Historical-Urban Fantasy author. 

Let's see what she's got to say!

Why do you Write?

I have written all my life.  I still write because I must put all the stories down for posterity. I am a chronicler of the unknown and of other realms in which my soul may have traveled. I took it upon myself to be the one who wrote about the unrealities I experienced in my live while I still could do so. I don't really have an inspiration for writing except for random muses and the crazy things I'm told. I haven't thought of quitting lately, even though my sales are just about non-existent. I'm guessing my two adult children keep me going more than anyone does. My first review was a 5 star, but it was a friend review so I almost guess it shouldn't count. It was my daughter, who had also been a beta reader. She loves the stories anyway. Shortly after that I received a 1-star was a rating rather than a review from a group on Goodreads. It wasn't fair or honest. I received it two days after I submitted it, and knew it just isn't possible to read a book that quickly. The writer of it addressed me in the group and told me to quickly unpublish my book and take it away because it was an insult to the craft of writing.

I stayed out of Goodreads groups and away from most review groups after that.
I didn't quit and likely won't for the sheer love of telling a story!




Bio:

Mary R. Woldering is a  Retired, Granny of 4. She is the mystical, stubborn, spouse of Dr. Jackie Woldering. She is an artisan, and teller of tales.

Socil Links:

Book Links: 



Thank you for joining me today!!

Cheers!

AUTHORS! WANT TO BE SHOWCASED?? FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW!

Authors Run Your Mouth Form








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Joining Us! Remember dear reader of the wee hours if you have enjoyed this or anything else you have found here give us a like, a share or leave a comment! We love to hear from you! And by We I mean me and the voices that write the books!
Oh and the cats.... Always the Cats....
Cheers! And Happy Reading!